Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Toilets

Yes, seriously. I need to rant about public women's restrooms for a minute. They are NASTY. It is beyond me how piss can get sprayed onto every inch of a toilet seat. HOW!?? I have NEVER sprinkled tinkle onto a toilet seat. Never. What happens in a doctor's office when they have to pee in the little cup? If they are able to do that (and maybe they're not?), then why, for the love of Pete, is it so hard to pee into a toilet that has an opening 20 times wider than a little plastic cup?

And then there are those times when you have to wait in line to pee. All the stalls are occupied. A girl emerges and you do a little happy dance (while trying to cover up the potty-dance), and walk in and see - yes you guessed it - the seat covered in little yellow droplets. Are people these days not taught to clean up after themselves?? Even if I happened to sprinkle, I'm absolutely positive I'd wipe it up when I was done, because I would NOT want the next person to go into my stall and see that I had pissed on the seat. And yet, it happens ALL THE TIME. I want to walk out of the stall, tap her on the shoulder, and then point to the seat and say, "Did YOU do that? That's really nasty." Because it IS nasty.

Please, ladies, wipe your piss off the seat so the next person isn't grossed out!! Do people who sprinkle and don't clean up think it's gross when they see pee on the seat? And if they do think it's gross, what makes them think it's ok for them to do it, too? Ugh! It is completely infuriating!

1 comment:

  1. When you sprinkle
    when you tinkle
    Please be neat
    Wipe the seat!

    ReplyDelete