Monday, July 5, 2010

And one more thing.

Instead of editing and adding onto the other post (it's long enough to begin with), I'll just write a bonus one for y'all. (who?) I said goodbye to my baby at around 4:45 this evening. She stayed home with my parents while I was in Maine, which was ok, but I still missed her like crazy. It really breaks your heart when a conversation happens like this:

Me- I heard you saw some fireworks tonight.
Caelyn- Yeah!... But.. it was sad without you.

I was only gone a day at that point! But now she's gone with her dad while I'm in OK. I told her I'd call her as often as I could (sometimes I just get caught up in the mayhem and don't remember until too late at night). I am going to have to try really hard to keep myself busy. She's been super clingy lately, and wanting to go everywhere with me, so it will be very lonely without my little shadow around. But we will be able to spend the entire rest of the summer together. We just have to get through this little departure from each other and all will be well. But god, I am going to miss her like crazy. I know I said that already, and I usually try not to repeat myself on things like that, but I really am. Like Crazy. With a capital "C."

At any rate, I got a new Micro SD for the R4 card for my DS, hopefully will be able to put some decent games on it tonight, otherwise I have Pokemon Heart Gold to play. My yarn for crocheting, I'm bringing two books (The Hour of the Star and Moby Dick which I started reading last year in Kansas, but never picked up again after I got home) and my net book. All that, and the little bit of socializing I will do, should serve to keep me busy enough. I hope.

And NOW that's it. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment