Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's been a while...

So I shall make a short little post since I am probably forgetting to do something, or should be doing something else... like finding a box to pack more stuff in! Since Caelyn has no school tomorrow and Friday, I figured we'd take a whirlwind trip up to the house to visit Poppy and to get some more work done on the house. Last weekend I went up Friday morning, came back Sunday, and painted the insides of all the kitchen cabinets (with help from my brother Dave. Woo Dave!). I felt quite accomplished! This trip hopefully we can finish putting the shelf paper in the cabinets, possibly paint the ceiling, and start (and finish? Dare I even think the thought?) putting down sticky tiles in the kitchen as well.

I think we agreed that the kitchen (and downstairs bathroom) should be the rooms to get "done" first, since those are probably the rooms we will be using the most once we move, aside from our respective bedrooms. There's nothing WRONG with the bedrooms, and easy enough to work around and finish quick before everything gets unpacked after we move. Wow, rereading what I just wrote, I can tell I'm writing really fast; it sounds like I'm talking really fast to someone because our call is about to get cut off.

At any rate, that's what's been going on. I have totally disregarded the end of this most recent SPARK, and have yet to finish the poem I'm working on. NaNoWriMo started the other day and I wanted to try and participate in that this year, but so far have written absolutely nothing. I've been busy!

The other thing that happened today was a modification hearing. I now have official permission from the courts of New Jersey to relocate out of state. Woo!

And without further adieu, abedeabedeabede, that's all, folks! Until next time, of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment