Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just Wanna Crochet

I just want to crochet. All day long. I love it and it keeps my mind off other things. It's a great way to de-stress and forget about reality for a while. Also I just really love doing it. I started a lavender filet blanket, here's the first strip of blocks:

The pattern calls for 3 more rows, but I may have to do a few extra since right now it doesn't look like it will be long enough if I just do what it says, but we'll see. Caelyn is gone for the week and I'd like to ideally get it done before she comes home on Saturday, but I'll be happy with getting it done for Easter.

And speaking of Caelyn, she is sick :( Got a call from 'daddy' saying she threw up and has a fever, so he is taking her to the doctor. I hope it's nothing serious, just some bad food or something. She's already taking zithromax and an allergy medicine for the congested coughing post nasal drip she's had going on for the past 2 weeks, and I know how much she hates taking medicine. I hope my baby feels better soon :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment