Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Really Good Day

I'm gonna keep this short, because I've got other things I should be doing... But I'm having a really good day today!! Number one, got a refund check back from Mountain Medical because they over-billed me on Caelyn's doctor visit last month (yay!).

Then I bid on a metallic rose DS Lite for Caelyn's birthday and WON IT. WOO!

AND, on top of all this, I got a notice from Caelyn's school saying that her artwork has been chosen to represent her school at the Lake Placid Center for the Arts 2011 High Peaks Art Show! WOW! The rest of the letter states, "This art show features a select number of student work from schools around the North Country." The opening reception is this Friday night, so of course we will be there!

Ok and one more thing... FINALLY finished the blocks of crochet-a-long blanket that I had been working on since last summer. All I have left to do now is sew them together and put an edging on it! I'm so stoked, it's almost completely done!!!

Nothing bad happened today. So rare, and so amazing, just had to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment