Monday, June 21, 2010

Insanity - Day 2

Yesterday I did the second Insanity workout, Cardio Power and Resistance. It wasn't nearly as bad as the first day's workout. There wasn't nearly as much jumping, although I did wind up dead tired by the end of it. Of course, it not being as bad could also be because I didn't do anything on Saturday. Did I ever mention how lazy I am? I'm pretty damn lazy. I have trouble sticking with something that I'm not totally crazy about. This crazy workout thing almost feels like too much to do every day. I guess that's the point, though. What I really need to do is straight up situps, and go running. It comes down to that. Insanity or not, I need to run. The best way (at least for me) to improve my 2-mile is to go out and run 2 miles.

I still want to try Insanity in it's entirety, I won't throw it to the wayside yet. Maybe I'll do the next one tomorrow. I was also thinking that I want my "rest day" to be Sunday. If I continue and do every other day this week, then rest on Sunday, then next week I can go every day like I'm supposed to. Maybe that will work?

No comments:

Post a Comment