Thursday, June 17, 2010

Insanity: Fit Test

Wow. Sweat is pouring off of me and my legs are already sore. It started off OK, but by the fourth exercise I was running out of steam. Two exercises later when he said "suicide jumps" I was starting to think he really meant it. By the last exercise of the session, I was flat on my face for most of it. Despite all this, I'm ready for the first real workout tomorrow!

What I like so far: He is motivating! He doesn't yell, but it's a subtle push, encouraging, like he really wants me to succeed! And that makes ME want to succeed as well! I love the workout, I like working until I'm drenched and heaving for breath. I hate getting started, but once I reach the end, I know I've accomplished something worthwhile.

What I don't like: Nothing about the videos. What I don't like is how out of shape I feel!

Now I shall shower, eat some lunch, refill my water bottle, and get some $work$ done!

No comments:

Post a Comment